Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The Performance Management and Insights team (PM&I) is based in Bath and specializes in providing technology solutions and data management services to pharmaceutical companies. We are at the forefront of the industry in terms of delivering technology through innovation and are well known for our client focussed approach.
About the team
The Consultancy Services team, based in Bath, provides consulting and analytic services to the pharmaceutical industry. Focused on quality, we use purpose-built technology to deliver a range of interactive data visualization and querying capabilities, Orchestrated Analytics, to our clients.
The Consultancy Services team within the PM&I provides a range of services to both internal and external clients ranging from business analysis for new projects to supporting clients with ad hoc requests. Bath is a key location for PM&I but there is also collaboration with the larger team around the world.
Overview of the role
We are offering the right candidate an exciting opportunity to build a career leading this dynamic and highly motivated team based in Bath. As a Consultancy Services Manager, you will provide line management for your team and strive to further develop the skills of team members and further develop the remit of the department. This is a role which will evolve as our team makes itself ready to provide services to a wider range of clients, both internal and external. You will be motivated by engaging with colleagues and clients around the world and you will ideally have experience of and an interest in working within a distributed organisation. With a proven ability to manage people and a passion for providing excellent client service, you will ensure a high level of accuracy and quality with all client deliverables. You will lead a team that partners with Clients to derive optimum value from IQVIA products.
Principal accountabilities of the team
- Business Analysis and requirements gathering
- Configuring our data management and visualization tools
- Reviewing and analysing client business requests
- Ad-hoc data analysis
- Developing automated reports based on client specifications
- Client Management
- Liaising with other teams to ensure a positive client experience
Principal accountabilities of the role
- To provide line management, leadership and support to the team
- To schedule all work carried out by the team and ensure that all deliverables are of high quality and on time
- Monitor performance against existing service agreements to ensure that client obligations are met by working closely with internal IQVIA teams. Any problem areas will be assessed, and actions implemented as part of a continuous improvement plan
- Help grow the team and the services that we provide to clients
Our ideal candidate will have
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Proven management experience within a Client Service environment
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Excel, MS Project and Power Point
- Experience of working within a distributed organisation
FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100&rerg; List which recognizes the world's best service providers across a range of industries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status."
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1076609