IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA have a number of partnerships throughout the healthcare industry. Data Management within IQVIA also have seamless partnerships with our clients and in this role you will be responsible for managing the Clinical Data Management Project of one specific client.
This single sponsor project has expanded due to it's success and we're now looking for three new Sr./DTLs to join our specialised client team.
You will independently manage end-to-end delivery of data management services for our Big Biotech Sponsor, ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget, to customer satisfaction. Provide comprehensive data management expertise to Clinical Data Management (CDM) team to provide high quality data management products that meet customer needs. Provide leadership and vision to the team in the areas of project planning, execution, and close-out; financial management; communications; and milestone deliverables. May perform role of Data Team Lead (DTL), Program Lead, Customer Site Manager, and/or a leadership role in a specific CDM task (e.g. Subject Matter Expert (SME). Comply with Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), applicable regulatory guidelines, SOPs, policies, and, where available, CDM guidance documents.
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer on data management deliverables; manage multiple large studies or program of studies (possibly global)
- Provide leadership and senior support to DTLs on multiple large global studies/programme of global studies
- Provide project management expertise working with customer data managers, key decision makers, and internal team members to manage continuous process improvements, issue escalation, workload projections, and provide technical expertise
- Lead direct negotiations with customer, e.g., timelines, financial, process, resources
- Maintain strong customer relationships
- Ensure open communications with customer and Quintiles management to independently manage and meet contractual obligations
- Service Management:
- Meet with Data Operations Coordinator (DOC) and/or Data Operations team members on a regular basis to ensure milestones meet timelines and quality deliverables; provide training and development on data management expertise to junior team members
- Establish strong communications with Data Operations team, functional leads, project managers and all other stake holders
- Independently manage DM service delivery with comprehensive DM process and technical expertise in executing projects
- Serve as the escalation point for unresolved data issues; independently work with client data managers, vendors, internal team members for resolution
- Ensure appropriate resources are assigned to meet project deliverables
- Create and/or review and sign-off on all data management plan (DMP) documents;
Financial Management/Business Development Support:
- Ensure service and quality meet agreed upon timelines and deliverables in contract/Scope of Work (SOW)
- Independently manage SOW/budget
- - Review financial reports on a monthly basis and participate in project reviews as requested
- - Identify out of scope tasks and track change orders to completion
- Participate in pricing discussions across customer account
- Serve as Project Manager for single service DM projects, including financial tracking, revenue recognition, and invoicing
- Independently bring process improvements and solutions to the CDM team/CDM department
- Lead a focus team or global or local best practice team
- Communicate lessons learned and/or present in CDM workshop(s)
- Manage the development and implementation of new technology or tool
- Present at professional conferences and/or publish articles in professional journals
- Provide review and expert opinion in developing, revising, and maintaining core operating procedures and work instructions
- Perform other duties as directed by the functional manager
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Previous experience and proven competence in managing delivery of multiple global trials through full DM life-cycle (i.e. large trials of at least 1000 patients)
- Demonstrated expert data management skills and advanced knowledge of the data management process (e.g., therapeutic area, extensive knowledge in DM processes, SAE reconciliation, external data vendor reconciliation, management of local laboratory data, and/or new technology)
- Previous experience and proven competence in handling complex customer negotiations and bid defense meetings independently
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree, or educational equivalent, in health, clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field, and a minimum of 7 years direct Data Management experience, including 5 or more years as a CDM project lead; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1118594