Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Senior Software Engineer
Through a combination of smart technology and unique relationships, DrugDev is transforming the way that clinical trials are run. We are on a mission to allow companies to do more trials and get life-saving drugs to market faster. We are looking to hire an accomplished full stack Senior Software Engineer who specializes in building usable, scalable and secure enterprise web applications. You will take ownership of big architectural problems that impact teams across the engineering organization and want someone who will:
- Drive the design and development of new features and applications
- Mentor technical resources and help us to continue to grow and recruit great people.
- Look at architecture beyond the code and focus on process improvement, Git workflows and Continuous Delivery pipelines
And will bring:
- Experience developing usable, scalable, secure enterprise applications and a passion for solving architectural problems
- Experience with one or more of the patterns- highly desirable - CQRS , Event Sourcing, Event Driven Architecture.
- Extensive hands-on experience and in multiple web application development using Enterprise Java, Ruby on Rails or similar web frameworks
- Strong knowledge of data architectures. Strong relational database and SQL skills are a must. A working knowledge of data warehousing and/or no-sql/Big Data technologies is a bonus
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies and process
- Has experience in Java or related JVM language
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
And is looking for an opportunity to:
- Work with motivated, smart, hardworking and mission-driven teammates that are solving problems across the DrugDev platform
- Work closely with Business and take active interest in learning the domain
- Invest time and energy to learn Ruby or Ruby on Rails
- See virtually all aspects of a growing, entrepreneurial company
- Build expertise in an area that is essential to the health of society and critical to biopharma companies: clinical trials
- Lead and assist with challenging projects critical to company success
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1031243