We are GSW and speaking people is at the core of everything we do. We are a healthcare advertising agency that thinks just a bit differently, works just a bit closer and dives just a bit deeper. We welcome those who strive to work above and beyond their role, who voice their opinion and who are engaged in all aspects of the agency. Named a Top Workplace in Columbus by CEO Magazine, our employees are inventing ways to go further and faster, thus giving purpose to liberating ideas within healthcare advertising.
Broadcast Company Name
Senior Engagement Strategist
Years of Experience
The Senior Engagement Strategist seeks ways to make information more actionable by seeking ways to facilitate data exchange in order to drive behavioral change and improve health outcomes. They work closely with the Insights team to help clients understand the effectiveness of their communication and behavior change efforts. They function as a company thought leader on emerging digital and traditional-to-digital approaches that support our clients ability to engage their target audience's, creating increased value for their brands.
Description of Duties
• Ownership of strategic planning process as it applies to determining where and how to reach target audiences using the appropriate channels within the customer's information ecosystem (briefs, client communication, tactical development, digital and context strategy deliverables, etc.)
• Accountable for owning the digital strategy point-of-view, including client-facing presentations, defending recommendations, integrating strategy within tactical execution across GSW and external agency partners, and proactively recommending strategic evolution as the brand matures
• Responsible for thought-leadership with a POV on the latest digital technologies
• Develops context and channel insights (in partnership with brand/medical strategy, analytics/data science and content integration teams) that can power brand cross-media/multi-screen strategies
• Collaborates in gathering and contributing appropriate data to spark the planning and creative processes for the client and GSW team
• Adds unique insights to business and customer objectives, helping clients to maximize customer engagement and loyalty
• Organizes data and research findings into compelling stories
• Bachelor's degree
• Digital pharma, healthcare or related agency experience: 5+ years
• Strategist experience (2+ years) in one or more of these areas: Digital ecosystem or multichannel planning, search, media, or social media.
• Preference will be given to applicants who have CRM/email marketing strategy, content strategy, marketing automation or analytics experience.
• Client-facing experience: proven ability to do research, drive workshops and develop digital marketing strategies.
• Account service experience a big plus
• Excellent communicator with published (aka posted) thought-leadership on relevant digital health marketing topics
If you agree that great is the only point worth making-come home.
Syneos Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact our EEO Administrator at 781-425-4600 or by email at CorporateHumanResources@syneoshealth.com
United States [US]