IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated accountant to make a team of three UK-based analysts supporting the Research and Development Solutions (R&DS) business line across Europe. The role has the opportunity to influence across all levels of the business; this includes managing the cost side of the business across the region and will involve working with country finance teams to ensure their forecasts are completed accurately and on time. The right individual has the chance to make the role their own by implementing new processes and reporting on these to senior levels of management.
- Produce cost bridges to budget and forecast for the EMEA region
- Responsible for co-ordinating the budget and forecast inputs across EMEA with country finance teams for assigned service lines
- Co-ordination of the overhead functions forecast and cost for the EMEA region
- Create templates for country finance teams to use in the forecasting process
- Support the finance director with business partnering the CTE service line
- Business Partner the business development group in EMEA
- Manage the finances for various operational initiatives
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified accountant
- Time management and self-motivation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at a variety of levels
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1076631