Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Our Java- and Scala-based flagship product sits on the cutting edge of technology and is a scalable, distributed enterprise engine built on Apache Spark that processes terabytes of data to conduct both mathematical calculations and data transformations. We're also developing proprietary Machine Learning and AI based-solutions for Natural Language Processing. The work we do spans the entire spectrum of enterprise feature development, data analytics at scale, UI design and development, statistical modelling, and algorithm design all the way down to low-level algorithmic optimizations.
In this role you will:
- Design, develop and sustain Java-based enterprise software that is part of Privacy Analytics' risk measurement and anonymization engines;
- Write fast, understandable and unit-tested code;
- Collaborate with QA, Product Management, Professional Services and Technical Documentation teams in an Agile environment;
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews and planning meetings;
- Work closely with QA and contribute directly to automated tests to ensure quality, on-time product releases.
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or a closely related educational background
- 10+ years of Java development experience
- Experience with Machine Learning and AI development
- Experience with the Spring Framework
- Experience building microservice and/or cloud-based solutions is a plus
- Significant experience with medium-to large-scale enterprise application system development through complete lifecycles
- An exceptionally analytical mind and great communication skills
- A practical, team-oriented approach, and strong trouble-shooting skills
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1062396