If there’s one thing your preparation in earning your advanced degree has taught you, it’s how to evolve your expertise rapidly and stay at the forefront of your field. Forging new relationships and establishing rapport with thought leaders comes naturally to you and you like being around people. Poised and articulate, you are a listener, an educator and a gifted cultivator of new and exciting opportunities grounded in the science. You’ve got what it takes to be a Medical Science Liaison with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. Our accomplished team consists of 291 MDs, 486 PhDs, Pharma Voice 100 Recipients, HBA Rising Stars and Luminaries, and PM 360 Elite Award Winners. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
You’ll confer with internal stakeholders and build new collaborative relationships with medical and scientific leaders. You’ll contribute cutting-edge clinical and scientific data to help move healthcare forward and positively impact patients. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consistently maintain a Territory Strategy Plan and share insights/strategic planning details with Dermatology MSL Leadership
- Develop and maintain relationships with key scientific centers and leaders within the Dermatology space
- Scientifically engage with high priority Health Care Providers and patient advocacy groups pre and post launch
- Deliver clinical/scientific information to varied audiences with effect
- Integrate scientific data into real life practice to meet customer/audience needs, adapting interpersonal style to particular situations and people
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Doctorate Degree required
- 3+ years of experience as an MSL
- Dermatology, Antibiotics, GI, Infectious Disease preferred
- Excellent communication and scientific affiliation
- High prioritization, results-oriented, and deadline focused skills.
- Able to anticipate challenges and devise strategies for success.
- Strong time management and administrative skills able to accurately document interactions in the contact management system.
- Demonstrated leadership skills by example and through accomplishments; steps forward to handle challenges within scope of authority.
- Able to travel: 60%-70% - possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- It is the company’s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)