Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We have great opportunities for those with a background working in Clinical Trials, preferably with a focus on patient recruitment/engagement, to join our Site and Patient Networks team.
Assist Patient Recruitment Leads and manage assigned tasks related to the coordination, planning, and implementation of Patient Recruitment and Retention operational plans on assigned studies. Communicate with internal project teams to implement and monitor impact of the recruitment/retention tactical plan and create and provide project reporting. Collaborate with internal teams and external providers to coordinate aspects of tactics associated with the recruitment/retention strategy. May assist Patient Recruitment Operations Lead to represent IQVIA™ Patient Recruitment at site/client-facing meetings (i.e. KOM, IM, F2F/LL, etc.), train CRAs and site staff and conduct recruitment support workshops as required.
- Assist Management and Patient Recruitment Operation Leads in completion of the scope of work, objectives, quality of deliverables, and other activities of projects as deemed necessary
- Assist in coordination of project activities for team members regarding their project-oriented tasks to ensure that project milestones are met
- Assist in tracking resources to assure adequate coverage to meet project deliverables and milestones
- Provide technical support as necessary on project specific and interdepartmental training effort
- Assist with the establishment of new procedures and offer suggestions for process improvements for existing procedures.
- Communicate with sites regarding Recruitment and Retention activities, including but not limited to; making follow-up calls regarding patient referrals, tracking logs, translations management, management of eSIFs and ICFs, finance trackers, receipt of Recruitment and Retention materials, etc.
- May represent Patient Recruitment with sites on the conduct of centralized Recruitment and Retention efforts (e.g. follow up with sites for missing documents, answer site questions, conduct Recruitment and Retention teleconferences with sites, etc.)
- Update, manage and maintain data tracking entries into designated tracking systems and tools in accordance with project requirements
- Assist Managers with periodic report generation and review
- Assist with the onboarding and training of new staff by acting as a role mentor and provide role shadowing opportunities as needed
- Other duties as assigned by Management
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- General awareness of the clinical trial environment and drug development process
- Good word processing skills and knowledge of MS Office applications
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective presentation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Computer skills including proficiency in aspects of data analysis and presentation software, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English
- Ability to work creatively and independently in a complex global environment. Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing priorities
- Knowledge of the digital development process as well as the creative studio process for all deliverables is preferred
- Experience with workflow management systems preferred
- Bachelor's Degree with experience in an administrative environment or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
We offer flexible working and great benefits and provide you with the tools to develop in your career.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1068215