Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
As a key member of the sleep marketing team, this person will support the launch of a new indication for one of the newest product in the Sleep Business Unit. This role will include supporting all launch activities, with a particular focus on developing and launching both disease education both consumers and health care providers, as well as supporting disease/indication specific branded efforts. Serving as a team player, encouraging collaboration, showing up as a leader and demonstrating the Jazz corporate values on a daily basis will be critical success factors to the role.
Core Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Launch Planning & Execution: Work with the commercial launch lead to develop and execute launch plan across both healthcare provider and consumer audiences for new indication in a rare and misunderstood disease area.
- Strategic Thinking: Think strategically across the brand to identify opportunities to align and further complement efforts to maximize investments; identify opportunities to innovate across the brand and portfolio. Ability to evaluate unmet needs and gaps in HCP and consumer beliefs and identify approaches to and executing against ways of educating.
- Marketing Materials: Support the development and execution of HCP and consumer disease education efforts, as well as various materials needed to execute the branded launch including patient materials, HCP materials, media assets, congress materials, speaker training content, etc.
- Media: Work closely with media agency to develop and launch media plans to support overall brand, across HCP and consumer efforts.
- Insights and Analytics: Leverage qualitative and quantitative market data to gain a deeper understanding of the customer, brand, disease area, and market. Propose informed strategies and tactics to address key unmet needs. Work with advanced analytics to set up measurement plans to assess program performance and optimize spend across marketing mix
- Operations: Lead PMRC reviews relating to applicable work; responsible for applicable budget management, including managing work orders, accrual process, applicable forecast lines; work with cross-functional teams including commercial services and finance department, as needed. Manage relationships with strategic partners and vendors to ensure that projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner while remaining on budget; condition partners for executional excellence and hold them accountable for success metrics.
- Self-Starter: Ability to work independently to drive projects forward, while also having the ability to think ahead is a critical factor to this role. Must be able to work in ambiguity and without pre-set immediate deadlines.
- Collaborator: Work closely with the in-line marketing team and cross-functional partners to ensure efficiencies and clear communication. Develop strong relationships with franchise counterparts to ensure awareness and alignment across portfolio; participate in cross-functional sub-teams to ensure alignment and appropriate execution on consumer plan across. Work closely with medical to ensure accuracy and credibility in developing disease education efforts.
- Brand and Company Steward: Represent the brand vision and marketing team objectives at all times; adhere to regulatory, medical and compliance marketing parameters.
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or a related discipline; MBA is desirable
- 5+ years previous US pharmaceutical consumer marketing experience
- Demonstrated record of effectively working in cross-functional team
- Strong teamwork skills
- Demonstrated strong communication skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical, planning, project management and organizational skills
- Pharmaceutical career progression demonstrating growth in responsibility and scope, particularly in commercial positions
- Launch experience is desirable, agency experience is a plus
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience
- Experience working on HCP and consumer marketing efforts
- Experience working on a product launch preferred
- Experience working in a rare condition and/or specialty pharma preferred
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.