Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
- Participate and lead portions of the development of an integrated marketing plan for Xyrem
- Participate in cross functional sub-teams to ensure alignment and appropriate execution on brand plan; become a trusted partner and contributor in this setting
- Develop comprehensive measurement strategies for analyzing and ongoing optimization of tactical performance
- Initiate and analyze qualitative and quantitative market data/research to continually gain a deeper understanding of the customer, brand, disease area, and market. Propose informed strategies, tactics and optimizations to address key unmet needs
- Appropriately innovate with a broad view on cross functional appropriateness with a special focus on regulatory and compliance
- Responsible for managing elements of the marketing budget and accrual process with finance department
- Manage relationships with strategic partners and vendors to ensure that projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner while remaining on budget; condition partners for executional excellence and hold them accountable for success metrics; constantly analyzing and optimizing campaigns
- Contribute to strategies or mechanisms that will optimize access to and affordability of Xyrem using a gained understanding of managed care and pharmacy operations.
- Represent marketing team as the subject matter expert at PMRC meetings, as well as other internal meetings.
- Lead the development of appropriate messaging, programs, and materials for Plan of Action (POA) meetings and National Sales meetings.
- Lead communications with various stakeholders. This includes presenting at various sales meetings, training initiatives, ad boards, internal project teams and brand planning offsite meetings
- Identify customer needs and drive appropriate product adoption by leveraging existing relationships with key customers, patient advocacy groups, and other appropriate stakeholders
- Represent the brand vision and marketing team objectives in cross functional settings
- As needed, the successful candidate may also be asked to lead the development and execution of healthcare professional-facing initiatives in conjunction with relevant members of the brand team
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or a related discipline; an advanced degree is preferable. MBA is desirable.
- Two to four years of experience in pharmaceutical marketing preferred
- Five or more years of experience in pharmaceutical sales and/or related management preferred
- Demonstrated record of effectively working in cross-functional team; strong team work skills and demonstrated strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to shift focus between strategy, planning, and execution with agility and strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong analytical, planning, project management and organizational skills.
- A strongly preferred candidate would have a pharmaceutical career progression demonstrating growth in responsibility and scope, particularly in commercial positions
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.