Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Come and develop your career in clinical trials amongst a team of vibrant, dedicated professionals who make up the Global Business Operations group at IQVIA™ - the world's largest Human Data Sciences Company.
This position can be home based.
As a Senior Proposals Developer / Proposal Developer, you will support the global sales and Pharmacovigilance (Life Cycle Safety) Operational teams by developing winning proposals for Phase 1-4 clinical trials, where Pharmacovigilance (Life Cycle Safety) is a component of full scope opportunities, support standalone LCS opportunities and support Functional Service Provider (FSP) opportunities.
Working on a global team, you will work on bids across the full spectrum of customers from emerging biopharma to large pharma across all therapy areas, with award values ranging from $100 thousand to $100 million!
We are seeking an extremely driven, organised and assertive leader, with a budgeting background who can demonstrate strong communication skills and can drive the proposal process to successful, high quality completion, while managing multiple senior stakeholders.
You will, ideally, have experience either working on proposals or as a Pharmacovigilance/Project Associate Lead in a clinical research/Pharma environment; however, those with proposals, or project financial management experience in different industries may also be considered.
Responsibilities to expect as a Senior Proposals Developer / Proposal Developer:
- Develops and prepares proposals for assigned customers, to support the Life Cycle Safety Book of Work, which includes both Standalone and full-service opportunities, where LCS is an included service.
- Reviews Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and develops client ready proposal text and budgets
for proposals, rebids and related documents.
- Provides support and assistance to other Proposal Developers in the delivery of assigned opportunities.
- Serves as Team Lead on assigned projects, to develop proposals and budgets. Leads strategy, challenge and sign-off calls to ensure proposals are operationally sound, yet cost competitive to win in the market place.
- Performs quality control edits on all documents and oversees the finalization of documents and distribution to the customer and internal departments.
- Updates and maintains corporate databases, as required, and ensures accurate information is included in tracking reports.
- Participates in training/coaching/mentoring new staff.
- Participates in customer meetings.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
IQVIA™ offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Previous CRO experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and understanding of costing models
- Ability to interpret Pharmacovigilance/LCS RFPs and protocols
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-worker's, managers and customers
- Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and direct experience in Proposals, industry specific operations experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain industry and company-wide insight into Life Cycle Safety Operations and budgeting on a global scale. You will work very closely with the Sales, Therapeutic Strategy Leads, Product Specialists, and LCS Operational teams to build the strategy and budget for LCS Opportunities, which will provide you with a solid understanding of the industry, remaining up-to-date with latest news - writing for latest trials - and learning from each different department, liaising at various levels up to very senior management. The career path for this role will take you to almost any part of the business, and provide you with a unique understanding of the nuances in healthcare for different countries worldwide.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1061127