Senior recruiter/talent acquisition manager - rpo, life science
TSP delivers the right talent, at the right time, to Life Science clients who are making a difference in the lives of patients around the globe.
Our Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Manager requires an expertise in talent acquisition within all stages of drug development, and a passion for helping to improve and save lives. After all, it takes grit to "get it done," and grace to collaborate with hiring leaders to build top performing teams. Do you have what it takes?
Taylor Strategy Partners, a Syneos Health® company, helps make companies stronger. For more than 50 years, our clients have trusted us to find the right teammates - and build the right teams - to help them achieve their talent acquisition goals. With our breadth of services and focus on healthcare and life sciences, we personalize solutions that are right for client organizations. Our services have a foundation in executive search, but we go deeper. Our clients gain a strategic partner who listens to who they are, how they work, and what they need. We assess candidates for fit and optimize the people they have now, to strengthen their organization.
We believe in living our core values. If this sounds like you, we should talk!
• Be a leader
• Be in tune
• Get it done
• Love what you do
We are searching for a Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Manager to lead hiring for a specialty biopharmaceutical company. In this role, you will partner with HR and hiring executives to hire top talent. The role will incorporate recruiting best practices to deliver an exceptional candidate experience.
The Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Manager will:
• Be responsible for full cycle recruiting within the disciplines of Research, Clinical, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Commercial and G&A.
• Incorporate comprehensive and targeted candidate attraction and development techniques to identify a high quality, diverse candidate pool.
• Partner with human resources and business leaders to foster an extraordinary candidate experience and meet overall talent acquisition/business objectives.
be a leader:
• Take the reins to ensure exceptional recruitment delivery, both as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
• Provide guidance, inspiration and coaching to outsourced sourcing partner for positions needing extra talent attraction power.
get it done:
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships with hiring managers.
• Engaged with candidates ensuring a high touch experience.
• Partner with hiring managers and HR to determine offer parameters.
be in tune:
• Build trust with clients, candidates and internal colleagues through proactive, positive and professional communication, exquisite delivery and authenticity.
• Appreciate the unique ingredients required for success when building teams and hiring for biopharma organizations.
love what you do:
• Develop and leverage comprehensive and targeted talent attraction strategies, keeping the power of personal paramount.
• Approach goals with refinement, perservearance and as an opportunity to grow.
Candidate must align to our west coast clients/projects.
This is a REMOTE position.
This job excludes Colorado applicants.
• Bachelor's degree highly desirable; preferably in a field related to business, human resources or life sciences.
• Minimum 5 years of Life Science recruiting experience.
• Prefer candidates with both recruiting firm (contingent and/or retained) and corporate talent acquisition experience.
• Knowledge of HR processes as it relates to talent acquisition.
• Values attention to detail at an appropriate level to ensure accuracy.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Proactive mindset.
• Strong interpersonal skills/EQ.
• A demonstrated ability to apply creative approaches to business challenges.
• Passion for fostering an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience.
TSP is prepared to offer a competitive compensation package, plus career advancement opportunities.
Corporate website www.taylor-strategy.com
TSP and its clients are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)