Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
For an experienced individual that has also been a successful field/sales training coach and a sales representative, to develop the performance of the Germany Neuroscience commercial sales team. They will continuously improve competencies and effectiveness of the team to deliver profitable business growth and achieve brand and overall business objectives. The Senior Sales Training Manager will act as a combination of Coach and Trainer. He will be responsible to develop/improve sales skills as well as designing in strong collaboration with Medical Affairs and Marketing training programs for the filed force to enable them to add as much value as possible to our customers. There is also responsibility to plan and organize field meetings and well as supporting the Sales Director and BU Head with regards to the Compensation tracker and analyzing SFE data.
- Develop, coach and evaluate the sales team to deliver the commercial sales plan in line with company vision, values and objectives requiring the following
- 70-80% field time developing, coaching and evaluating sales team as well as establishing a constructive learning culture
- Creates sustainable sales competency framework training and aligned resources for field employees and ensures alignment with marketing, medical affairs and other cross-functional partners
- Build and facilitate training sessions including modules, tools, and resources for on-going learning aligned to our sales competency frameworks/ ADVANCE Coaching Platform in strong collaboration with the EU/INT team
- Strategically partners with Market Access to ensure consistent principles are applied to all field competency initiatives
- Demonstrate understanding of the current brand strategy and its plan of implementation
- Ensure there is a strong patient and customer focus in all training activities
- Collaborate with the countries management group to execute country strategy
- Continuous collaboration with EU/INT Central training to implement central and local programs
- Training insights gathering and sharing with Sales management and EU/INT Training
- Monitor Sales Excellence KPIs and develop accordingly new ideas and projects to keep team on track resp. support them to reach their objectives
- Develop individual training plans based on skills and competencies of the team members
- Support Sales Director in setting individual objectives for the team members
- Assess the specific training needs of the sales team with input from the senior leadership group
- Ensure training needs established via key stakeholders and identify development priorities in line with country strategic objectives
- Develop and maintain close collaboration with the sales team to understand their development areas
- Ensure that Jazz's commercial interaction with customers is of the highest standard regarding communication, business planning and medical knowledge by understanding all role specific competencies including product and skills training.
- Create, manage and implement all aspects of training of cycle and team meetings
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to create new ideas/processes
- A high ability to solve difficult situations
- Development, delivery and evaluation of training initiatives within the pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of up to date learning theory and skills (including coaching)
- Knowledge and involvement in the pharmaceutical specialist, mass market sales
- Ability to work and influence cross functionally at multiple levels
- High level of verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience of learning management systems and other innovative platforms
- Excellent organizational, planning and management ability
- Should be seen as expert in training and coaching tasks
- Able to generate trust within the sales team
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- 5 years successful pharmaceutical/medical sales experience (required)
- Field or sales training coach full time for at least 12 months (required)
- Must have experience designing or sustaining sales competency initiatives
- People management experience desired
- Driving license
- Completed training in accordance with § 75 of the German Medicines Act (e.g. CTA, PTA or MTA) or respective university degree
- English capability - verbal and written
- Ability to travel throughout Germany. During certain intervals, travel maybe significant
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.