Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
- Develop reliable LC-MS/MS methods, including extraction, chromatographic and mass spectrometric procedures for challenging and complex methods.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with clients, project management, and team members.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the method development processes to ensure successful method hand-off and validation.
- Function as scientific resource, including training, assisting in troubleshooting, and participating in facility-wide scientific initiatives.
- Utilize laboratory equipment including micropipettes, automated extraction instrumentation, centrifuges, glassware, notebooks, etc.
- Develop awareness of new technologies and participate in evaluation processes.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Highly experienced in LC/MS theory and techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of chemistry involved in bioanalytical method development procedures.
- Ability to analyze method development data and make sound conclusions.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral scientific directions, including Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ability to multitask and maintain an organized work area.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or a related field with 5 years' experience including experience in LC/MS method development; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience in a bioanalytical laboratory environment.
- Use of personal protective equipment for extended periods
- Use of laboratory equipment, some procedures requiring repetitive motion
- Some extended periods of standing and sitting
Q2 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1095338