IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Senior Site Engagement Manager
Flexible locations in Europe which include Croatia, Estonia, Georgia, Latvia Romania, Serbia, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Poland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Spain, Portugal, and Italy
IQVIA™ Real-World Evidence (RWE) teams work with clients to help them collect and use real-world data to generate evidence to meet the needs of regulators, payers, providers and patients. IQVIA's Real World Evidence Solutions (RWES) group is recruiting Real World Evidence Senior Site Engagement Manager who will be an expert in all issues and relationship dynamics relating to Clinical Site Management. The position is more like relationship and account management but needing a full knowledge of operational delivery.
Lead the planning of the Site & Patient Services (SPS) components of Real World Late Phase Research (RLWPR) studies by applying clinical research expertise, exceptional decision making skills and innovative approaches to problem solving. Proactively set project goals and tangible expectations for SPS project team members. Develop, design and implement site engagement and patient retention strategies to real-world studies incorporating technical and innovative solutions to support these strategies.
- Develop, implement and maintain the Site Recruitment, SPS Operations and SPS Risk Management planning and assist with the project strategy planning and implementation.
- Collaborate with other functional groups within the company such as data management, quality assurance site engagement and biostatistics where necessary to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues and obstacles.
- Serve as internal consultant to project teams to implement operational site and patient engagement plans on new and/or existing projects
- Serve as primary operational project contact for site engagement and retention programs with project teams to ensure appropriate communication channels are maintained and reporting schedules adhered to as required
- Develop and deliver presentations/training to clients, colleagues and professional bodies, as required.
- Participate in business development activities such as proposal development and bid defenses.
- Maintain knowledge of current engagement and retention trends, vendors, and technologies to increase productivity and recommend additional support as needed; leverage internal intelligence to support and refine strategy
- Provide technical expertise as able in support of project specific and interdepartmental training efforts
- Support continued process improvement to ensure quality.
- May be assigned additional responsibilities as needed to support projects and other corporate/departmental initiatives.
- Knowledge of drug development processes, knowledge and ability to apply ICH/GCP/GPP and regulatory guidelines.
- Analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English
- Effective organizational, problem solving and time management skills (ability to manage competing priorities)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Ability to influence effectively within and across organizational teams and project teams including GPSS Teams, ESL, SSL, PM and the customer
- Ability to work creatively and independently in a complex global environment.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing priorities
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- System/process deployment and implementation experience a plus
- Patient and/or Site Engagement experience a plus.
Minimum required education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a life sciences discipline, and a recent career history of clinical monitoring experience, together with proven team leadership experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
You will be contacted by one of our recruiters to arrange a prescreen call should your background be relevant for this opportunity who will be able to give you more information on this team and the opportunity and also explain the assessment process to you for this role.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1055592