Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
- Carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
- Defines master test plans to document overall testing strategy for a project.
- Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects prior to implementation.
- Documents all problems.
- Implements improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
- Performs work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
- Establishes quantitative measurements and techniques for measuring software quality.
- Establishes, with assistance, advanced software test standards and methods and conducts complex software tests.
- Participates in review and evaluation of software quality assurance products and services for applicability to in-house needs.
- Assists with selection of software test engineers for assignment to projects.
- Mentors and sometimes manages more junior level test engineers.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science, a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five (5) years related experience in quality assurance and testing
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1097009