Imagine doing what you love-helping people grow their careers, their lives, and their businesses-in an open, collaborative environment where you are both challenged and supported to grow your own career. TSP is a place where you can find your own spot, build strong relationships, and do great work.
For half a century Taylor Strategy Partners has had a history of excellence in the people business. We are proud to be a leader in talent acquisition for the healthcare and life science industries because to us, people come first. The power of personal is more than just our tagline-it's living our values-be in tune, get it done, be a leader, and love what you do, to create strong relationships within our own four walls and for our clients.
We recently launched an exciting talent acquisition alliance with a leading Biopharma and Genetics Therapy company. As a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will partner with hiring managers and department heads to identify, assess and hire top talent. The role will incorporate recruiting best practices to deliver an exceptional candidate experience and exceed client's expectations.More specifically:
- Perform full cycle recruiting for research positions, specifically within cell and genetic therapy.
- Manage and collaborate with sourcing centers, mapping partners and search firms to build talent pipelines.
- Partner with business leaders to hire top talent.
- Foster an extraordinary candidate and hiring manager experience, and meet overall talent acquisition/business objectives.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree highly desirable; preferably in a field related to business, human resources or life sciences.
- 7 plus years of recruiting experience, with 3 at least of those years immersed in the life science/biopharmaceutical space, specifically for cell and/or genetic therapy.
- Prefer candidates with both recruiting firm (contingent and/or retained) and corporate recruiting experience.
- Knowledge of HR and employment laws.
- Passion for fostering an exceptional hiring leader and candidate experience.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic.
- The ability to be onsite 2-3 days a week in Boston/Cambridge, however, due to the pandemic, this role will be 100% home based until further notice.
Taylor Strategy Partners is prepared to offer a competitive compensation package, as well as career advancement opportunities.
Why Syneos Health?Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're essential in solving and executing against today's toughest commercialization challenges facing the world's leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you'll be supported by team members who, like you, aren't afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.