You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
TSP is a place where you can find your own spot, build strong relationships, and do great work.
Taylor Strategy Partners (tsp) has been a leader in the people business since 1969, partnering with our clients to identify, select, develop, and retain talent. Simply said, we consult and deliver on all things PEOPLE. We are seeking passionate people to imagine, create, and implement talent solutions for our clients, and ultimately improve and save patient’s lives.
We are searching for a talent acquisition professional at the senior manager/partner level to help our client launch their first commercial medicine and advance their pipeline by hiring top talent across all disciplines of the drug development cycle. In this newly created role, you will partner with human resources and business leaders at our client to build world class teams in Research, Clinical, Technical Operations and Commercial healthcare. You will foster an extraordinary candidate experience and meet overall talent acquisition/business objectives. More specifically:
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, presenting and hiring mid to senior level candidates
- Partner with an internal tsp team that will assist with soucing and screening qualified candidates
- Incorporate comprehensive and targeted candidate attraction and development techniques to identify a high quality, diverse candidate pool
- Lead candidate debrief sessions with the client; adivse and guide on candidate selection
- This role will sit on-site at our client in the Greater Boston area
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in a field related to business, human resources or life sciences.
- Minimum 8 years of recruiting experience, within the life science/biopharmaceutical space.
- Knowledge of HR and employment laws.
- Passion for fostering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Values attention to detail at an appropriate level to ensure accuracy.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skills/EQ.
- A demonstrated ability to apply creative approaches to business challenges.
Taylor Strategy Partners is prepared to offer a competitive compensation package, as well as career advancement opportunities.