IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Join us on our exciting journey!
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our EMEA Talent Acquisition team and drive recruitment in assigned business areas/departments in Germany. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will recruit at various levels professionals with skill sets that fall within (but not limited to) Consulting & Services, Solution Sales, Data Analytics and Technology Consulting.
- Partner with key stakeholders in assigned business areas to source, select and hire qualified candidates at a variety of levels.
- Leverage creative tactics and a variety of sources (including LinkedIn and other social media, talent referrals, direct applicants, recruitment agencies, etc.) to deliver top talent to fill open positions across your designated territory.
- Focus on direct sourcing and development of candidate pipeline.
- Review applications and conduct effective interviews with potential candidates, providing support throughout all stages of the application and hiring process.
- Deliver a superior experience for all candidates progressing through the end-to-end hiring process, including extending and closing offers.
- Attend job fairs and recruiting events.
- Develop and maintain contacts with colleges, universities, alumni groups, and other organizations to identify potential applicants.
- Work internally with other Talent Acquisition team members to share knowledge, best practices and resources.
- With guidance, provide coaching and counselling to functional business leaders and hiring managers to support staffing goals effectively.
- Meet with functional business leaders and executive management, as required, to discuss and establish staffing objectives and ensure they are achieved.
- Advise and influence internal stakeholders on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process as required.
- Keep up to date with market trends and demands that may impact on the company's ability to attract the right caliber of candidate and work with the business to provide solutions.
- Contribute to both regional and global talent acquisition projects as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong hands-on recruitment experience (2+ years), whether in agency or in-house, that includes supporting global fast-paced organizations with the talent acquisition of mid-senior professional profiles.
- Experience of Data Analytics, Technology, Consulting recruiting is highly desirable.
- Significant direct sourcing experience, including the use of LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media platforms.
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships up to a senior level to influence and positively challenge existing thinking.
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills - additional language skills would be a significant advantage.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking/recruitment CRM Systems (e.g. Workday, Taleo) is essential.
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision-making skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities.
- Experience of working to a range of recruitment related KPIs.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Good understanding and awareness of the commercial environment and market trends.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective remote working relationships with TA colleagues and management.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
AWARDS - IQVIA is an exciting place to be right now...
- IQVIA named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100&rerg; List which recognizes the world's best service providers across a range of industries.
- Recognised by ScripAwards18 as Best Contract Research Organisation
- Selected as one of the 2019 FORTUNE "World's Most Admired Companies&rerg;". IQVIA received the distinction in FORTUNE's Healthcare: Pharmacy and Other Services category with high marks in quality of management, effectiveness in conducting business globally, wise use of corporate assets, and value as a long-term investment. IQVIA is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status."
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1083615