IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Contract Service Associates (CSA) will be tasked with the collections of reprocessed equipment. You will be working with surgical, non-invasive and vascular equipment within areas of the hospital such as Operating Rooms and Sterile Processing Departments. You are responsible for only collections; no sales or patient care.
- Visit assigned hospitals weekly to collect products to be reprocessed
- Package and ship product to client manufacturing plant
- Document and log daily collections totals
- Notify the local Sales team of shipping supply needs
- Experience in a hospital environment strongly preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 30-50 lbs
Required License or Certification:
- Driver's license
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.