IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Service Operations Lead is responsible for coordination of support activities (affiliate/corporate) for global customers. Is cable of answering technical requests from the customers.
- Answering to Champion users about configuration / administration / questions
- Providing reports to the customer
- Managing internal process, writing procedures and communicating them, writing best practices for all Support groups
- Application baseline bugs coordination
- Acting as the primary point of contact for corporate customer at global level.
- Developing and maintaining policies and procedures to ensure consistent, quality service delivery.
- Ensuring all procedures are clearly documented and available to all the Helpdesk / Support located in the countries to support the customer.
- Regularly communicating with IQVIA affiliates for coordination, knowledge transfer
- Monitoring SLA KPI results, case type and incident volume to determine support trends and making recommendations for improved support, increased documentation or field training opportunities.
- Providing regular reports to Customer, participating in conference call/face to face with Customer
- Escalating issues to the Service Operations Manager, Service Lead and OnGoing Delivery Director as deemed necessary
- Data manipulation and processing on the supported platform (based on the customer request)
- Technical problem investigation and troubleshooting
- Analyzing each user problems and suggesting alternative solutions to meet the users needs
- Sharing information with other team members and the management
- Contributing to the integration of new colleagues (training, monitoring)
Skills and Profile requirements:
- Under graduate (bachelor's degree or equivalent experience) (3/4 years)
- 2- 4 years experience
- Minimum 2 years of experiences with supporting customer (preferably in English)
- Ability to effectively provide and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with client and handle escalated issues
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Working knowledge of MS SQL or ORACLE database, Windows operating systems
- English written/oral (mandatory)
- Strong problem solving, presentation skills, business awareness, technical knowledge, time management, communication skills, well-organized and detail-oriented, pro-active, self-motivated
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1105468