IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Perform a variety of administrative tasks in support of clinical trials and assist in the performance of clinical procedures to collect data on patients enrolled and/or seeking enrollment in clinical studies.
Provide clinical research support to investigators and site staff, including:
• Verify and/or correct research study information on source documents; research queries and variances; and provide
feedback to the site data collector.
• Input research study data into trial Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system, maintaining quality control for content,
accuracy, and completeness.
• Prepare and maintain research study files. Compile, collate and submit study information within established deadlines.
• Collect and submit regulatory/ethics documentation pertaining to the research study.
• Maintain the FDA 1572 form for assigned research studies.
• Schedule subject visits and generate appropriate reports and documents for research subjects prior to visits.
• Input visit data into clinical trial management system (CTMS) to track patient visits and procedures completed against the study budget.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Basic knowledge of clinical trials
• In-depth knowledge of departmental, protocol and study-specific operating procedures, consent forms, and study
• Basic knowledge of medical terminology
• Basic skill in using MS Windows and Office applications such as Access, Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to pay close attention to detail
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or educational equivalent and 2 years' relevant work experience in a clinical environment or medical setting; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Applicable certifications and licenses as required by the company, country, state, and/or other regulatory bodies
• Use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
• Use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
• Frequent mobilization around the facility
• Occasional lifting and moving objects weighing up to 10 lbs/4.5 kg
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1095579