IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Site Operations Associate is responsible for initial site communication, site required document collection and validation and upload within the proprietary software system, start up, visit and pass through payments and ensuring site satisfaction. This position is responsible for data implementation for contracts with CRO's, clinical sites, clients and investigators. This includes control and oversight of the master site list, set-up of vendor records in appropriate internal systems, set-up and amendment of visit and reimbursable budget records. The Site Operations Associate is responsible for site communication throughout the closeout process, ensure all appropriate payments have been made. This role executes the site reimbursement process of invoicing and accounts payables.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Provides support for the start-up, maintenance and study closeout phases of payments service delivery.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for process improvement to the immediate supervisor
- Ensures that all contract records are established to support timely and accurate payments to sites within the terms of signed SOWs with sponsors.
- Works in coordination with designated Client Leads to support achievement of contractual commitments from study initiation through closeout.
- Set-up vendor records and maintain the master site list for assigned clinical trials ensuring that all payee records are established according to the terms of the Clinical Trial Agreement (CTA).
- Post CTAs, PIFs, W9s, W8s or other contract related documents to the site contract record
- Set-up initial CTA visit and reimbursable budgets.
- Performs payment processing and service resolution for an assigned set of sponsors and studies
- Responsible for ownership, opening, monitoring and resolution of cases and site communications
- Ensure support to the clinical trial sites is provided at DrugDev' levels of excellence through timely resolution of issues that are raised through email and/or phone contact.
- Ensures work is SSAE 16 compliant where appropriate.
- Ensure that all vendor and budget set-ups are peer reviewed for accuracy as defined by SSAE16 policies and procedures.
- Perform peer reviews as assigned to ensure the accuracy of all vendor and contract records.
- Process payee, name, address or banking change requests in compliance with SSAE16 policies and procedures to ensure that payments are processed with accuracy.
- Responsible for opening, managing and closing trackers with our Finance department and with our Clients
- Responsible for final closeout site communication and ensuring all payments are appropriately processed
- Performs ongoing edits and updates of applicable site specific information in database for accurate reporting
- Assist in the preparation of project status reports that are reviewed with the client during Project Team and Governance Meetings
- Acts as escalation point for open issues from the sites
- Other duties as assigned
- Teamwork - Listens and responds constructively to other team members' ideas. Expresses disagreement constructively (e.g., by emphasizing points of agreement, suggesting alternatives that may be acceptable to the group). Provides assistance, information, or other support to others, to build or maintain relationships with them.
- Adaptable - Personally develops a new method or approach. Proposes new approaches, methods, or technologies. Develops better, faster, or less expensive ways to do things.
- Customer Orientation - Quickly and effectively solves customer problems. Lets customers know he/she is willing to work with them to meet their needs. Presents a cheerful, positive manner with customers.
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills - Acquires and applies knowledge, skills and experience to accomplish results. Assesses situations accurately and determines appropriate action. Identifies and utilizes resources effectively and responsibly. Plans, prioritizes, and organizes work effectively to produce measurable results. Takes ownership for own self-development.
- Professionalism and Accountability - Demonstrates enthusiasm for and commitment to the position and accepts responsibility for personal actions. Sets high standards and well-defined, realistic goals for one's self; displays a high level of effort and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner; is motivated to achieve.
This position does not have responsibility for managing people.
Minimum Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years of prior accounts payable/invoicing experience preferred
- Experience with financial business applications preferred
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- General knowledge of Clinical Trial Industry preferred
- Familiarity with foreign currency
- Must be customer focused and have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- High energy, self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Able to think independently, and to analyze and solve problems creatively
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Detail oriented, analytical and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Comfortable working in a global company environment
- Strong PC skills (i.e. Microsoft Office, Google, MS Project, SAP-Business One)
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.