IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The Site Operations Lead manages the internal payment processes and site relationships and oversees service delivery ensuring Sponsor and site satisfaction is achieved. The Site Operations Lead works in collaboration with the Site Operations Manager, stabilizing workload and proactively makes recommendations based on business need. This position is responsible for tracking project metrics, reporting of findings, escalation of risks and working closely with the Study Operations Leads and Shared Services. The Site Operations Lead functions as a subject matter expert for Site Operations team.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Provides day to day leadership to a team of Site Operations Associates
- Identify and communicate opportunities for process improvement to the immediate supervisor
- Ensure support to the clinical trial sites is provided at DrugDev's levels of excellence through timely resolution of issues that are raised through email and/or phone contact
- Responsible for the oversight and accuracy of timely ticket resolution
- Monitors team member productivity and ensure workload is distributed effectively
- Ensures that team members are effectively trained and acts as the training buddy for all new hire Site Operations Associates
- Ensures work is SSAE18 compliant were appropriate
- Provides process coaching as needed
- Acts as a point of escalation for any issues that may impact service delivery commitments
- Responsible for implementing process standards across Site Operations Team
- Ensures accuracy of invoice approvals over a certain threshold
- Other duties as assigned
- Building Trust - Interact with others in a way that gives them confidence in one's motives and representations and those of the organization. Is seen as direct and truthful; keeps confidences, promises, and commitments.
- Coaching - Providing timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen knowledge/skills areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem.
- Monitoring Performance - Supports employees in their efforts to achieve job goals (e.g., by providing resources, removing obstacles, acting as a buffer). Provides specific performance feedback, both positive and corrective, as soon as possible after an event.
- Collaboration - Builds constructive working relationships with clients/customers, other work units, and others to meet mutual goals and objectives.
- Team Leadership - Communicates a vision and inspires motivation; engages with others in team process to solve problems; works to find a win/win resolution of differences; is aware of how management style impacts staff productivity and development; modifies leadership style to meet situational requirements; helps team stay focused on major goals while managing within a context of multiple directives.
This position does not have responsibility for managing people.
Minimum Experience Requirements
- 3+ years relevant experience; 1+ years of prior supervisory experience preferred
- 2+ years' experience as a Site Operations Associate and/or Study Operations Lead or equivalent (internal candidates)
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration/Management, Project Management or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with Customer Service, both written and by phone, preferred
- General knowledge of Clinical Trial Industry preferred
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- High energy, self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Able to think independently, and to analyze and solve problems creatively
- Strong PC skills (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- Proven organizational skills
- Superior interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a global company environment
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/DisabledWe know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1088794