Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Build and maintain relationships and partnerships with Sites and other related health stakeholders to achieve SPN goals, by promoting expansion of Site country capabilities on key therapeutics areas aligned with pipeline and country needs, implementation of new Prime Sites, increasing real world data access and generating potential new business.
Maximize the performance and recruitment of patients coming from Prime and Partner Site, whilst adhering to high quality standards and improving the experience of patients, site staff and customers working with IQVIA.
Contribute to elevate region visibility at global level about region capabilities, improvements and strengths to increase business in region.
• Contribute to the formulation of effective strategic goals for S&PN operations and take ownership for strategic initiatives including development of measures for success.
• Owner of Prime and Partner Country Plan, work in conjunction with regional/country leaders. Lead and execute it according to plan. Ensure Prime and Partners KPIs are met.
• Expand country capabilities, lead implementation of new Prime Sites, increase RWD (real world data) access and generation of potential new business.
• Provide /suggest innovative recruitment strategies in alignment with global initiatives from Patient recruitment team.
• Manage delivery to achieve outputs against pre-defined targets
• Ensure quality and regulatory appropriateness and acceptance of all service offerings
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Deep knowledge of the drug development processes and understanding of S&PN practices.
• Ability to lead, collaborate and build effective relationships (including cross-functionally) with co-workers, managers, sites, customers and other external stakeholders.
• Ability to analyze metrics and information; ensuring activities and strategies are data driven, proficiency in computer skills.
• Knowledge of RWD, fast learner and self-orientated, ability to take ownership of opportunities, develop them and get results.
• Knowledge and ability to apply GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines
• Knowledge of clinical research financial parameters, project financial tracking and accounting methods
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal), including English and local language.
• Effective presentation skills
• Good leadership and influence skills
• Effective organizational and problem solving skills
• Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
• Good judgement and decision making
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent; relevant industry experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1069791