Naval Health Clinic Oak Harbor offers an outstanding fleet and patient-centered medical homeport for delivery of primary care with external resource sharing agreements with local hospitals for emergency, inpatient, and surgical services. We currently serve a beneficiary population of over 17,000 active-duty personnel, family members, retirees and their families. Whidbey Island offers a wide variety of activities and attractions. People come to Whidbey to enjoy the shoreline and magnificent views. Visitors can see the Cascade and Olympic Mountains, sail from the harbor to the San Juan Islands, and bike or hike along our waterfront to scenic Deception Pass Bridge or Fort Casey State Park, all in an area with a history rich in Native American culture.
- Provide individual, family, and group clinical counseling services to identify and manage personal, psychological and interactive problems associated with occupation and personal adjustment.
- Develop individual treatment plans based on psychiatric diagnosis, identified problems, and treatment needs for each case.
- Collect bio-psycho-social information about patients using interview, case history, and observation techniques and assessment methods.
- Analyze information collected to determine diagnosis, treatment plan and/or advisability of counseling or referral to other specialists or institutions.
- Evaluate treatment effectiveness and make adjustments to patient's treatment plans as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
US Citizenship required
Candidates must have a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.