- Develop and configure test automation scripts and execute performance tests.
- Coordinate with product management and engineers to deliver on stability of products
- Develop and execute test automation trough Selenium.
- Develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Analyze and implement best automated test approaches.
- Record and verify test results and report any defects
- Analyze requirements
- Creating Test Plans/Test Summary Reports
Candidates must have the following requirements:
- Basic computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and knowledge of web and /or on line applications
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Professional and team oriented
- Organized and detail oriented
- Multi-tasking ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, flexible, and self-motivated
- Automation, performance testing experience
- Regulated environment experience preferred, but not required
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.