IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
On daily basis Software Development Analyst will work with out-of-the box CRM system - Nexxus MI development platform, implementing customer's requirements. The implementation process based on meta data - driven and low-code development model contains system parametrization, layouts configuration and developing simple functionalities using system built-in scripting language.
- Contribute to one or more projects according to assignments
- Implement solutions within Nexxus MI platform
- Participate in every project phase, starting from requirements analysis through implementation and tests till delivery and early support
- Whenever necessary, cooperation with other departments to assure best quality
- Undergraduate - bachelor's degree or equivalent experience including self-learners
- 1 year of professional experience
- Knowledge and working experience with SQL
- Practical knowledge of any programming language
- Experience with source control systems will be an advantage
- Easily adjusting to new and specific working environment
- Open and problem-solving mindset
- Good communication skills in English
- Position type: full time (umowa o pracę)
- Attractive employment conditions including a non-salary benefits package
- Opportunity to work with global clients on international projects
- A challenging job within an internationally recognized and growing organization
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1079620