Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
- In-depth technical knowledge of Siebel 8.x architecture.
- Experience in Siebel Scripting (eScript), Business Services, & using Siebel Adapters
- Siebel Developer Tools, Business objects, Data layer, UI layer
- Good knowledge on Siebel Workflows
- Codes portions of major enhancements from existing designs with some guidance from other team members.
- Codes bug fixes and minor enhancements with minimal guidance
- Designs, writes, and performs unit testing of changes including development of test plans with some guidance from other team members
- Assists in the creation of the design specification and other technical documents to a high standard to enable the discussion of the specification with the user community.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1042660