IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Work under the direction of Development Lead to design, develop, test application solutions
- Apply programming tools, procedures, functions and routines towards delivering the assigned task or activity.
- Work with Lead to create accurate effort estimates, plan deliverables, determine risk assessment and estimate resource needs
- Participate in discussions (involving onsite/offshore teams) of requirement analysis/clarifications, architecture, design and development
- Participate in reviews and implementation of SDLC methodologies to ensure high quality software within the schedules and also in testing backups ensuring maximum up-time and maximum performance of database.
- Working closely with other teams, such as QA, systems analysts, deployment/IT and onsite/client professionals for knowledge transfer or requirement clarifications etc. with the required help
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project
- Deliver with Quality and on time as agreed
- Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate, ReactJS and Oracle
- Flexible enough to adjust to the change in work / technology / Team / etc
- Complete ownership of his deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven technical writing abilities
- Team-oriented thinking with demonstrated ability to produce high-quality work as part of a fast-paced, dynamic team
- Proven ability to collaborate with and drive cross-functional and interdepartmental teams
- 4-6 years+ experience in software development
- Thorough understanding in using Monitoring tools / CICD systems (e.g. Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, App dynamics)
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of source code configuration management software involving check-in/check-out process.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1096725