IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
This position is responsible for building and supporting features and provide peer support in development of the DrugDev Spark platform.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Independently lead the development of small to medium size system components
• Provide peer support to Software Engineers in the design of new small system components
• Contribute to the design and development of new features and applications.
• Unit testing and functional testing of new functionality.
• Support customers and professional services as required to address any questions or resolve any issues related to the DrugDev Data Solutions platform.
• Help on-board new Software Engineers to the team
• Review of functional specifications and other validation deliverables as assigned
• Other duties as assigned
• Technical/functional expertise
• Decision making
• Customer focus
• Conflict management
• Energy, motivation and work rate
This position does not have responsibility for managing people.
Minimum Experience Requirements
• BS in a related field (CS, Math) or comparable field
• Graduate degree desirable
• 3 to 5 years prior related experience in developing web applications, graduate experience, or demonstrated success in development with DrugDev Spark or equivalent system
• Experience with Ruby on Rails, Python, React, Ember or similar web framework.
• Ability to write clean code
• History of successfully designing small to medium system components
• Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
• Attention to detail"
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.