* This investment request supports the delivery of the revenue and efficiency targets outlined in Clinical Business Process Automation Solution (CBPAS) CAR, and represents a portion of the continued planned investment in the platform to support realization of this value.
* Work with Development Leads, Platform Architects and Solution Architects to design, develop, test deployable React JS applications and solutions
* Builds credible REST/SOAP based services and clients, experience with Swagger and unit testing services/clients
* Review enterprise applications/services and design the right set of orchestration and integration options
* Provide technical guidance and coaching to architects, developers and engineers
* Applies programming tools, procedures, functions and routines towards delivering the assigned task or activity.
* Good knowledge of source code configuration management software involving check-in/check-out process.
* Work with Lead/product management team to provide accurate effort estimates, plan deliverables, determine risk assessment and estimate resource needs
* Participate in discussions (involving onsite/offshore teams) of requirement analysis/clarifications, architecture, design and development
* Participate in reviews and implementation of SDLC/PDLC methodologies to ensure high quality software within the schedules and also in testing backups ensuring maximum up-time and maximum performance of database.
* Develop application features as per approved requirements and according to approved practices and procedures including unit tests and required documentation.
* Provide estimations on proposed solutions as well as assigned tasks, timely updates to the management and/or team lead on progress.
* Support, debug and provide enhancements to the existing applications.
* Assist with testing, including test automation and performance testing.
* Participate in assisting junior developers, conducts code reviews"
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.