IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Provide software development & database skills in the delivery of sophisticated identity management solutions (both COTS and custom-built) that enable both employees and external clients to access systems and data.
• Maintain the principle of least privilege, using a combination of coding, scripting, integration, and platform customization - including system upgrades, installation, and performance tuning.
• Particulate on Info Sec global software development team & cross functional project teams.
• Demonstrate exceptional analytical problem-solving skills including the ability to perform root cause analysis, troubleshooting, and system support.
• Deliver in accordance with IQVIA software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes, which includes unit testing, code reviews, and formal validation/testing.
• Author technical documentation, including: infrastructure topology, system design, workflows, data flows/mapping, implementation steps, and user/system support.
• Communicate & collaborate effectively with business stakeholders, technical partners, and the Info Sec project team.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.