IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing Engineering team and build out the next generation of our Multi-Channel Marketing Automation product. We're looking for someone that must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development.
- 1-4+ years' experience in team-based software development.
- Experience building for SaaS/PaaS and distributed applications.
- Intimate knowledge of web services and building and interacting with REST APIs is essential.
- Comfortable with Cloud services, specifically AWS services (in particular: ECS, EC2, S3, ECR) and their respective APIs, is a major plus.
- Solid understanding of Database standard methodologies.
- Experience writing successful software solutions and microservices. We follow the Twelve-Factor App guidelines and hope that you have read it and embrace the philosophy.
- Competence with industry-standard tools like: Git, npm, JIRA, Docker, etc.
- A link to your GitHub profile and/or online portfolio with recent work is a strong plus.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1065730