This position is responsible for building and supporting features and providing peer support in development of the DrugDev Spark platform.
- Independently lead the development of small to medium size system components
- Provide peer support to Software Engineers in the design of new small system components
- Contribute to the design and development of new features and applications.
- Write automated tests covering new features prior to merging code.
- Support customers and professional services as required to address any questions or resolve any issues related to the IQVIA's Clinical Trials software solutions.
- Help on-board new Software Engineers to the team
- Review of functional specifications and other validation deliverables as assigned
- 5-7 years prior experience in developing web applications
- Experience designing and enhancing back-end business logic and SQL interactions - preferably with Ruby on Rails.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math, or comparable field or Related working experience
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA's ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status