IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Tester
• Authors defined sets of test cases within the scope of a broader defined testing strategy and may be involved in test strategy development for projects and systems.
• Having experience and proficiency in Integration testing
• Ability to learn and use automated testing tools. Knowledge in PAF or Selenium preferred.
• Assists in creation of test data to support test case execution and supports creation and maintenance of libraries of reusable test data sets. Executes test cases and logs retests issues found.
• May work with and assist more senior SVT testers in reviewing requirements specifications for testability and verifying traceability of testing to requirements and vice-versa.
• Reports status progress and concerns in a proactive consistent and accurate manner to senior SVT team members and to the IT Project Manager directly or via the Testing Lead.
• Knowledge and understanding of system and project testing strategies, approaches and the CSV and SLC processes adopted by IQVIA.
• Keeps current on software applications testing industry knowledge and acquiring industry computer validation systems knowledge by attending industry conferences reading industry periodicals and training via workshop attendance and self-study.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Possess fine-tuned analytical skills and be very detail oriented.
• Ability to work well with a variety of colleagues from different aspects of the work environment and execute testing scenarios and scripts to verify requirements within system functional specifications and user requirements.
• Knowledge of test case creation and test execution; test case creation and execution would be for smaller systems or discreet less complex portions of a larger system.
• Create test cases based on how users will use the product (PQ). Possess exceptional written and verbal skills Possess a solid understanding of the clinical drug development process and experience in a regulated environment is preferred.
• Ability to work on distinct tasks within context of broader system
• Ensure quality compliance and adherence to a testing methodology C45
• Knowledge and understanding of the CSV and SLC processes adopted by Quintiles
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1057573