As a Software Devl Analyst at IQVIA, you will be working within a group that has responsibility for testing many different applications: Current needs are for an engineer who will develop a strategy and implement it with automated tests for testing a product to focus on the functionality and End To End testing of the application. You will be working in an Agile environment to improve the quality, reliability and performance of our applications. The job offers opportunities to work on interesting business solutions and also to work on challenging technology. As we have teams in multiple geographies, the ability to work with them on a daily basis, communicating effectively and leading/managing their work is essential.
• Be able to understand the 'big picture' and interoperability between multiple applications. Be able to focus on end-to-end integration flows.
• Review functional and business specifications to ensure full understanding of individual components to enable development of a good integration test strategy
• Collaborate with Project Management, Product Management and Development on Agile teams
• Be analytic and efficient, using tools efficiently.
• Develop good test automation software that is well coded and reusable.
• Determine and execute on a test plan that includes automated, and performance tests.
• Identify/ review defects and impact on the solutions.
• Have the ability to coordinate and collaborate with team members globally.
• Degree in Computer Science or a related subject is preferred
• 2+ years of relevant QA Engineering/ System Test experience
• Database experience; SQL / PL-SQL experience required
• Good understanding of data formats such as XML and JSON
• Good understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, REST, and SOAP
• Good understanding of application networks, CloudHub and API-led connectivity.
• Good understanding of Reltio, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, Anypoint Studio, Anypoint Exchange
• Good understanding of Postman REST client app (or some other REST API client)
• Good understanding of API designer to define APIs with RAML, the Restful API Modeling Language
• Good understanding of designing, building, deploying and managing API
• Hands on experience in Selenium Automation, Test NG, Maven, SQL/ Oracle
• Testing Experience with GUI, backend, interoperability, performance, security, interfaces required
• Effective written and oral communication skills required
• Good analytic, reasoning and problem solving skills required
• Excellent teamwork required
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.