IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
PURPOSE OF JOB
IQVIA is developing its next generation Global Data Warehouse platform to support near real time analytics and insights against hundreds of Terabytes and Petabytes of health care data.
We are currently seeking resources with experience in building and taking to production low latency, Massive Parallel Processing (MPP) data and analytic systems, using technologies such as Hadoop and Spark.
- Understand the existing domain and perform testing.
- Provide inputs and work on automation, integration, and regression testing
- Develop test scenarios and test cases from requirements and design specifications and execute the test suites
- Design, develop and execute automation tests using automation tools such as Selenium/UFT.
- Identify and report bugs and quality issues, highlighting problems to help identify fixes
- Able to troubleshoot execution issues and fix.
- Strong technical skillset in Java/SQL/Logical concepts.
- Flexible to learn new technologies and apply in automation projects.
- Work in agile/Scrum teams, contributing to code review, requirements/user stories grooming, or actual coding where reasonable/needed
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Technology or equivalent degree, preferably with Computer Science
- Experience in software testing primarily on Data Warehousing and exposure towards Big Data Testing
- Experience in automation testing
- Hands on experience in Testing Hadoop Application: Hive/MapReduce/ SPARK
- Understanding of querying languages: Pig, HiveQL etc.
- Excellent skills in writing SQL queries and good knowledge on databases [Oracle/ Netezza/SQL]
- Understanding of any one languages: Java/Scala etc.
- Experience in Agile development, knowledge on using Jira
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work with end-users to gather requirements and convert them to working documents
- Aware of SDLC life cycle.
- Quick learner and flexible in working to integrate any java supported open source tools.
- Hands on experience in automation tools such as Selenium/UFT.
- Be curious and passionate to implement automation concepts in different techniques.
- TestNG Framework.
- CI/CD - Jenkins, TFS, Bamboo.
- Security Testing - Basics.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Must be passionate, flexible and innovative in utilizing the tools, their experience, and any other resources, to effectively deliver to very challenging and always changing business requirements with continuous success
- Must be able to interface with various solution/business areas to understand the requirements and prepare documentation to support development
- Healthcare experience is a plus
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1066639