IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Developing test scenarios and test cases from requirements and design specifications and execute the test suites.
• Perform System integration testing
• Working in agile teams along with Testing, your contributions could be code review, requirements/user stories grooming, or coding where it is reasonable.
• Provide Inputs and works on automation, Integration, and regression testing.
• Interact with stakeholders, participate in scrum meetings and provide status on daily basis.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• 2 to 6 years relevant work experience in software testing primarily on Data Warehousing/ETL and exposure towards Big Data Testing
• Hands on experience in Testing Hadoop Application : Hive/MapReduce/ SPARK
• Understanding of more query languages: Pig, HiveQL, etc.
• Excellent skills in writing SQL queries and good knowledge on database [Oracle/ Netezza/SQL ]
• Understanding of any one scripting languages: Java/Scala/Python etc.
• Good to have experience in Unix shell scripting
• Experience in Agile development, knowledge on using Jira
• Good analytical skills and communications skills.
• Prior Health Care industry experience is a plus.
• Flexible to work / Adopt quickly with different technologies and tools
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1076644