Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
- Analyzes business and functional requirements for completeness; derives valid test cases.
- Carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
- Defines master test plans to document overall testing strategy for a project.
- Executes test scripts to test software, documenting validation of test scenarios, defects, and resolution.
- Analyzes test results; reviews test plans and supporting execution documentation as required.
- Provides risk assessment throughout test cycles and create lessons learned summary upon completion of project.
- Reads, analyzes, and interprets project requirement and technical design documents.
- Writes test plans for application functionality and software systems using a prescribed style and format.
- Effectively presents information in both written and verbal form to management, customers (internal only), or other technical personnel.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science, a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five (3) years related experience in quality assurance and testing
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1097020