IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
QA Automation Engineer
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We are developing our next generation Global Data Warehouse platform to support near real time analytics and insights against hundreds of Terabytes and Petabytes of health care data. We are currently seeking resources with experience in building and taking to production low latency, Massive Parallel Processing (MPP) data and analytic systems using technologies such as Hadoop and Spark.
We are inviting candidates who:
- Have a bachelor degree in Technology
- 3 to 6 years of experience in software testing primarily on Data Warehousing and exposure towards Big Data Testing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in automation testing
- Hands on experience in Testing Hadoop Application: Hive/MapReduce/SPARK
- Understanding of querying languages: Pig, HiveQL etc.
- Excellent skills in writing SQL queries and good knowledge on databases [Oracle/Netezza/SQL]
- Experience in Agile development, knowledge on using Jira
- Possess an advanced command of the English language, both written and oral.
The process will involve several interviews, both local and international. We will also assess the skills above mentioned.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1055477