• 4 to 6 years relevant work experience in software testing primarily on Test Automation.
• Automation experience with open source automation tool (Selenium), OOPS concepts, hands on experience Java languages, JDBC and framework design techniques.
• Strong knowledge on automation using Selenium Web driver along with CI / CD & aware of BDD frameworks
• Should work closely with software developers/project owners and BAs to develop and execute thorough test suites in all phases of the software development cycle
• Develop Test strategy, test plan/design, execute test cases and defect management
• Excellent skills in writing SQL queries and good knowledge on database
• Knowledge of any one scripting languages: Java or Scala or Python
• Knowledge and working experience of API testing
• Quality Management - Knowledge of quality management methods, tools and techniques like Jira & HP ALM
• Communicate- and manage expectations of the senior management team and affected stakeholders during the planning and roll out of project releases
• Flexible to work / Adopt quickly with different technologies and tools
• Prior Health Care industry experience is a plus.
• Should be available to Join 1-2 months
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.