You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
This opportunity is with our Business Technology group supporting theDeployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. More specifically:
This role will work closely with the Principal Solution Engineer, providing engineering and configuration support for systems used to support the Deployment Solution business; namely Salesforce.com based platforms, and their various integrations with related systems in the enterprise.
Provides advanced Tier 1 and 2 technical support and assists with the coordination of resolutions provided by the vendor support team.
- Provides implementation, configuration, and administrative support for new client and business requirements.
- Provides troubleshooting and resolution support for technical issues related to the system
- Leverages optimization techniques to maximize the efficiency of all computer systems.
- Ensures all systems are working at optimal levels and offers support to BT teams regarding new technologies and system requirements.
- As needed, assists other team members in the creation of Proof of Concepts to provide practical demonstrations of proposed solutions.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging technologies
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Sound understanding of solution engineering best practices
- Salesforce.com technical experience
- Commercial application experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working with vendors and third-party suppliers
- Self-starter with a positive can-do attitude, able adapt to a fast paced and changing environment
- Previous experience in healthcare industry is a plus
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're essential in solving and executing against today's toughest commercialization challenges facing the world's leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you'll be supported by team members who, like you, aren't afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)