Sr. Analyst, Business Capability PM
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
The Senior Analyst, Business Capability role will assist in the design, maintenance and ongoing development of the Global Project Management Organization's (GPMO) enterprise systems processes and tools including Planisware™, Box™, and Microsoft Suite. The position will support functional teams, and project teams with their resource demand and development timelines, as well as data visualization and evaluation of planning data and time actual. The role partners with the user community, information technology, management, and project management organization to provide these services.
- Assist a senior team member in the design and execution of GPMO process development / improvement initiatives as well as support GPMO responsibilities as a business partner to R&D and Technical Operations as required.
- Assist with the management and maintenance enterprise systems, metrics and algorithms required to deliver capacity and resource outputs including but not limited to Planisware and Excel based tools
- Responsible for obtaining designing and understanding business use cases, providing process adoption support including change management and assuring the processes and tool meet the organization's needs.
- Able to support the creation of new and improved business processes. The creation and support of business process documentation; support the creation of user acceptance test scripts, data entry and adjustment in support of new process adoptions.
- Assist and partner with R&D IT Analytics to create capacity management dashboards, reports and analytics as well as present data and outputs to Jazz leadership including functional area leadership teams and governance committees
- Create an environment that fosters team member success and retention.
- Support other duties as required or assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Curious and inquisitive mind
- Problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Approaches change with an open mind and welcomes the thoughts views and opinions of others
- Theoretical knowledge of business process improvement methodology
- Theoretical knowledge of system development life-cycle
- Excellent technical aptitude and computer software skills
- Awareness of enterprise systems such BOX™ and Planisware™
- Interest in the healthcare industry
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in engineering, operations, math, or healthcare related discipline
- Education Preferred: Master or PhD in engineering, operations, math, science, or Master of Business Administration or Pharm D
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.