• Act as a first line technical resource on support issues for IT support, taking ownership and responsibility of each incident to ensure the customer experiences a proactive and helpful support service.
• Provide customer assistance for emergency and urgent fixes as defined in service definition
• Provide technical support on OS, Email, and end-user software applications
• Create, change and disable network and service accounts in response to service requests, in line with defined global standards, Perform AD Management: User Account, Security, and Distribution Group administrations
• Perform Exchange Mailbox Management: User and shared Mailbox administrations
• End-user software troubleshooting: VDI, Citrix, VMware, FTP, SafeCom, VPN, and SCCM clients
• Configuration and troubleshooting: Android, iPhone, and Cisco IPT
• Provision of Network Administration support including the management of User accounts, Groups, Printers, Network Shares
• Provide 'How To' guidance and training to internal customers on common business applications and devices e.g. Microsoft Office, Mobile devices etc.
• Create, change and disable network and service accounts in response to service requests, in line with defined global standards. Systems include Active Directory, Exchange, BES, and Exchange Server.
• Fulfil Service Requests within technical and remote capability e.g. New Starter Requests may result in multiple network accounts, service information and deployment of services.
• Track all owned incidents escalated to other support teams to ensure that customers receive an appropriate response within reasonable timeframes and published SLAs.
• Keep Knowledge Base up to date.
• Contribute to ongoing Continual Service Improvement initiatives by watching for trends in the incidents and highlighting potential solutions, problems, risks and issues to the Team Leaders. Suggest any areas where further user documentation could help improve customer service.
• Support initiatives and projects by helping with User Acceptance Testing, contributing to User Documentation and writing support processes for the shared Technology Services Knowledge Base.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Excellent communications skill in written and verbal skills in English
• Good typing speed with minimum 45 words per minute with an accuracy of 85%
• Must have a strong customer focus and the ability to operate in a challenging environment with changing priorities and deadlines
• Be a good team player and demonstrate excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
• Proven ability to learn new products quickly and adapt to new or changing environments
• Ability to talk to all customers and provide a high quality service
• Excellent telephone etiquette (mandatory)
• Ability to understand the customer requests and record the information in the Service Management system
• Ability to provide simple, non-complex solutions to customers
• Ability to work to deadlines managing multiple requests
• Excellent team player, contributing to the support reputation
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• At least 1 year experience providing 1st line support to corporate customers in a multi-national organisation.
• Proven team player with experience of working with colleagues spread across multiple global locations, dealing with time zone constraints and low levels of face to face communication.
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft business applications; Windows OS, Office, Exchange, BES, Active Directory and mobile platforms e.g. smart phones, tablet/handheld devices.
• Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy and Network Share
• Experience with IT Enterprise environment i.e. SCCM, SEP
• Experience with virtualized environments - VMware and Citrix Xen
• Experience with Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013
• Very good knowledge of computer hardware and IT communications with understanding of networking technologies including WAN / LAN / TCP/IP
• Excellent Troubleshooting skills
Job ID: R1009912