IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
This position is the primary liaison between Enterprise Systems and Processes (ES&P) and Research and Development Solutions (R&DS) colleagues regarding to Lead-to-Order (LTO) business processes including Sales, Pricing, Contracting, and Delivery. This role analyzes business needs and designs solutions within ES&P for assigned product(s) and project teams. A primary focus is the business motivations, business operations, business analysis, and test planning that link these aspects of the enterprise together while aligning strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding process, organization, capabilities and key initiatives.
- Partner with R&DS business leaders and other IT teams on options to solve business process gaps including business requirements, solution options and approach
- Provide Salesforce (SFDC) Lead to Order (LTO) product expertise and business analysis (BA) leadership, including Agile sprint planning, backlog grooming, and JIRA story management
- Work with technology team(s) to develop use cases and functional specifications documents and work to translate business requirements to Salesforce (SFDC) solutions
- Collaborate with business partners to assess legacy processes, data and system capabilities that are part of the Lead to Cash (LTC) lifecycle process
- Create process flows "As Is" and "To Be" and Business Requirements to help facilitate process understanding
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams to execute business analysis tasks, including estimates of cost and effort to implement solutions
- Establish processes of engagement with R&DS business colleagues and ES&P LTC program leads and various product owners.
- Develop and execute plans for testing and training of the new system and maintain system documentation
- Partners with support team members to effectively deliver product changes and the transition of post go live support activities; provides escalated support assistance as required
- Collaborate with other LTC technical team members for solutions that meet or exceed business objectives
- Work with offshore partners to deliver solutions that better enable the overall value chain
- Be a champion for change and leader to building a new collaborative business focused IT organization
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key enterprise views
- Provide regular administration and support of team demand queue and work request system
- Monitor work log queue to route requests appropriately and adhere to defined work process for this function.
- Participate in change initiatives and act as change advocate and supporter as directed.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
Enterprise Systems and Processes
Provide best-in-class, cost efficient, compliant, secure, enterprise business solutions as well as end user experience. and process improvement approaches to drive efficiency gains. Our ambition, shared across the CIO Team, is to bring technology and associated business processes to the next level as a key business driver for IQVIA as well as our clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree, or educational equivalence, in clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, information technology, business or related field with 5 years' experience in either a clinical research environment or a data information technology environment, including project management experience, with specific knowledge of saleforce.com (SFDC) systems or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience of process improvement, business analysis, or related experience with successful track record of accomplishments
- 2 years' experience working as a business analyst / implementation consultant with SFDC (CRM)
- Experience with Apttus CPQ/CLM, Oracle Cloud ERP, Eloqua, and SFDC Service Cloud a definite plus
- Demonstrated experience to collect, document and progressively elaborate requirements using use-cases; to develop general user requirements, detailed functional requirements and system specifications
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams to execute business analysis tasks
- Proven ability to champion efforts in a cross-functional organization and solve problems
- Ability to communicate verbally and especially in writing at a professional level and to distill technical data to a layperson's understanding with conciseness, clarity, and accuracy.
- Strong relationship building skills and strong skills in coordination, project management, organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile development methodologies
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making and able to handle multiple priorities, tasks, and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of other applications such as Apttus, FinancialForce, Oracle ERP and Eloqua is a plus
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft Office suite), organizational and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited guidance
- Experience working with modern Business Intelligence platforms a plus, and ability to see forward trends in technology and to be open to new solutions available in marketplace
- Mentorship abilities and strong desire to help others grow
- Highly motivated, self-confident, entrepreneurial mindset that fosters participation and contribution by others
- Proven ability to understand a business and the metrics that drive the success of that organization
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1104219