IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
The Managed Markets team of IQVIA seeks an experienced Senior Technical Business Systems Analyst to join our talented Technical Development and Management Team. Located in Parsippany, NJ, we partner with data scientists, consulting colleagues, and business teams to develop scalable and efficient solutions.
Our syndicated solutions are used by 100's of internal and external IQVIA users who seek to understand the impact of cost and restrictions on patient access to their medicine and on their product performance. We are constantly extending our offerings, working with clients to solve problems and analytics teams to develop new metrics and KPI's.
Do you want the challenge of assisting with building out top-of-the-line technical solutions while helping set the foundation for rapid system analytics development for the next several years at IQVIA?
Given our ever-increasing pipeline of projects and solutions, we are looking for a Senior Technical Business Systems Analyst. Our ideal partner is a team player, creative in their ability to guide stakeholders and developers/engineers to help drive the development of new applications and features by creating clear and detailed documentation to form a decision. They know how to not only document a solution but to be an active participant in discussions challenging the teams, identify gaps in processes, and collaborate toward a common objective. We are looking for a meticulous and detail oriented professional who can manage requirements for both software solutions, as well as operational business processes. The team is full of experts who respond to clean, efficient and informative visualizations.
• Translate business and functional requirements into detailed technical requirements used to document and develop solution
• Understand ETL requirements from sources to develop business processes and implement solution
• Prepare workflows and documentation with current and new processes
• Participate in defining, create and execute test plans and report results
• Prepare regular status update documentation for on-going projects and solutions
• Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements
• Create, update and follow-up Jira tickets with details, owner and due dates
• Working with the Senior Manager, maintain and update solution roadmap documentation
• Investigate and resolve data integration that arise from source to solution due to ETL
• Ensure solutions are delivered as per requirements documented and without error
• BA in a relevant discipline with strong academic record
• 5+ years of total experience in a business analyst, process engineer, or project management role
• Experience with healthcare/pharmaceutical industry
• Written and verbal communicate, including technical writing skills
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts
• Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
• Proven documentation and organizational skills
• Excellent change and process management skills
• Experience with Agile SCRUM (Jira/Confluence) and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Creative energy and a sense of humor
• Experience working with a global development team a plus
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1032373