IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM Products to develop client or business solutions
• Hands on experience configuring Salesforce or similar CRM Product, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
• Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast paced environment
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies
• Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
• Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
• Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
• Work with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
• Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients
• Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet a client's business requirements and fulfill user stories
• Complete the configuration for user stories within Salesforce, AppExchange products, or other cloud-based technologies
• Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
• Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
• work alongside Solution Architects and Technical Architects to design, develop, and deploy large-scale enterprise solutions
• wear many hats on their projects and are responsible for everything from requirements gathering, Salesforce configuration, testing, training and post deployment support
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1111519