IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Design Analyst defines data needs, conducts design analytics, and develops and delivers reports and structured outputs to support protocol assessments and study design decision making. They will lead and manage the delivery of assigned Data Informed Protocol Design and Asssessment projects (DIPA) to support clinical study design and strategy in support of new opportunity development and on-going project delivery. This an individual contributor role that currently reports to the Head of Global Feasibility in Europe. This position will be filled in Bulgaria.
• Conduct and deliver DIPA as part of new opportunity development and on-going project delivery. Responsibilities include working with epidemiologists, medical and therapeutic strategy leads, and global feasibility leads and other stakeholders to understand key challenges within a protocol design, identifying and executing standard and custom analytics to pressure test protocols, and interpreting and summarizing the findings from those analytics into meaningful insights.
• Ensure quality and timely project deliverables
• Partner cross functionally to present protocol assessment findings and to determine collaboratively how to apply the results
• Ensure all relevant data is leveraged for and included in client deliverables
• Make recommendations and suggestions to the team regarding data utilization and process implementation
• Coordinate the collection and delivery of appropriate data and analytics from broad range of sources to address study design related questions
• Reconcile and interpret cross-functional data
• Function as a subject matter expert for data sources and tools utilized within the protocol assessment process
• Input into, review, and production of proposal text
• Contribute to training and support of new team members
• Participate in the continuous improvement of departmental processes and procedures
• May participate in functional area initiatives, special project assignments and act as departmental cross functional liaison.
• Maintain proficiency of skills and knowledge and remain current with industry trends based on current literature
Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field, with 5 years' relevant experience including demonstrable experience in acting as the main regional lead in studies or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time
• Occasional travel
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1095071