IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- This role requires a person with thorough knowledge of executing end to end literature reviews (LRs) both systemic and targeted including making search strings, protocols, doing abstracts/ full text reviews and data extraction with an experience of 6-8 years
- Experience in writing SLR technical reports will be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Meta-analysis and statistics will be required
- Exposure to run searches in Pubmed, EMBASE and Cochrane is required
- Exposure to other HEOR related projects including manuscript/poster development, local market access will be an added advantage
- Experience in leading projects and teams
- Experience in people management would be preferred
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1073179